When it comes to sexual activity, you have the right to decide when you do it, where you do it,
and how you do it.
Consent is an agreement between people to engage in an activity.
- Consent means freely choosing to say ‘yes’ to a sexual activity.
- It’s needed for any kind of intimate activity, from touching or kissing and beyond.
- It’s always clearly communicated - there should be no mystery or doubt.
- There are laws around who can consent and who can't.
- Without consent, any activity can be harmful!